How many times have you heard somebody groan “I think I need a headhunter”? When people go on and on about wanting a new job, you may even look them dead in the eye and say something like “Just hire a headhunter already,” frustrated to hear them say for the umpteenth time that they hate where they work. You know what you really want to say: just leave already. That’s the context in which most people seriously consider getting a headhunter.
On a more positive note, headhunters are more popular than ever. That tough job market means that there aren’t a lot of open positions and those that are reserved for those in the know, those with connections. That’s why people love headhunters.
For today’s ambitious headhunter, staying organized can be a real challenge. There are so many clients who want to interact with a headhunter without paying for it. Worse, there are so many people who could benefit from working a headhunter, and they don’t even know it yet. CRM Software is especially useful here, here, and here.
…Wait. CRM Software. What’s that? How does it apply to the headhunting industry?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. This concept, as a software, refers to a database that will revolutionize your business activities. For example, do you need software that offers VoIP (voice over internet protocol) so you can have your sales team reach out to clients with just one click? Do you need a service that collects contact information from potential clients who find your website by using a search engine? Of course, you do. Everybody who is anybody knows that this is a splendid idea. Here’s the kicker: all of these benefits come wrapped in a neat little gift known as CRM Software for the Executive Headhunter.
Think about it this way. A major part of the biz is networking and contacts. How do you organize all of that? If you’re still looking at excel sheets and old, coffee-stained notebooks, you need to get with the program. Enough already! Join the 21st century and take care of your office by investing in Executive Headhunting CRM Software.
The software handles a lot. Here’s a quick list:
- Invoices – No more lost invoices. Everything paid. All in one place.
- Contacts – That old phonebook is practically garbage once you have all your contacts saved in a safe space.
- Maps and Mileage– If you expense your work trips as an executive headhunter, this tool will be very useful for you.
- Payment – You don’t work for free. When it is time to collect payment, you can send the invoice electronically.
- Business on the Go – You’re a busy headhunter. You’ve got to make the most of your time. A mobile version of the CRM platform will help you do anything you can do on the computer right on your web-enabled device thanks to an easy-to-use application.
Busy headhunters need to hustle; there’s no other option. To hustle harder, take advantage of the functionality of CRM Software, like CRM RUNNER. Contact us today to get started. There is a free trial in it for you!