Do you ever wonder where the fancy furniture comes from when attending an event at a familiar location? It’s like you have been to the same event hall several times but you don’t know the tables are always changing. Here is a little secret from the insiders in the event business: event furniture and equipment rental. When you want your event to go above and beyond, you can rent furniture or equipment. This has been popular in some circles for ages. A backyard wedding often requires the host to rent chairs and tables. Birthday party moms and dads have been calling for rentals of equipment like a cotton candy machine or a jump house for ages. How does today’s twenty-first century event furniture and equipment rental business handle itself? The answer is simple: Event Furniture & Equipment Rental CRM Software.
CRM stands for customer relationship management. CRM Software helps business connect with leads, customers, and vendors. From the acquisition of new leads and sending estimates to signing agreements and collecting on past-due invoices, this powerful software automates many of the backend logistics of running a rental business for event furniture and equipment. This technology is powerful because it helps business owners find new clients, maintain a sales funnel, connect with clients via phone, see where inventory is using GPS, track to-do lists, and generate useful reports.
Here are some of the benefits of investing in Event Furniture & Equipment Rental CRM Software.
- Finding new clients is easy with CRM Software for event furniture and equipment rental services. The software helps the owner create a landing page on the internet that collects lead information. This is a way to grow your business 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The trick is to contact interested parties to help them with their rental needs.
- The sales funnel tool is very useful in tracking progress with leads. Whether you work alone, or with a team, the process of converting a customer can be a long-term project. Be sure to use the CRM Software tools to help you close more often.
- VoIP or voice over internet protocol is a way to connect to customers with one click. When you have a client name on your desktop, one button gets them on the line. That saves a lot of time!
- Parties and events find themselves all over a map. To track where each client is, you can use GPS features. If you bill for mileage, you can use this CRM Software to help with that, too!
- To-do list widgets. Business can be chaotic if you lose your place on your to-do list. By digitalizing your errands and projects, you can track the progress of each move. You can even delegate tasks to employees.
- All types of reports are available. You can run inventory reports to see what you have and where it is. You can run reports to review serial numbers. You can access financial reports, too. No matter what kind of report you need, you have options.
These benefits are what make Event Furniture & Equipment Rental CRM Software such a useful tool in the field right now. Contact CRM RUNNER to learn more about this software and how it can transform your work.