As a home service business owner, your hands are almost always full. Fortunately, there is plenty of technology available to help you run your business more efficiently.
You should consider using a customer relationship management (CRM) platform to manage your sales and customer data, just as you use home service software to handle your day-to-day business needs.
CRM Runner makes it simple to manage sales opportunities such as new leads, open estimates, and repeat business. It stores information about your customers and handles all data, allowing you to focus solely on your expanding business.
CRM Runner Features for Your Home Service Business
- Dispatching: The most efficient way to manage jobs and daily operations is through automated scheduling.
- GPS Tracking: CRM Runner’s systematic layout allows you to easily monitor your customers, prospects, team members, dealers, distributors, and agents from a single platform.
- Transactions: CRM Runner offers comprehensive and all-encompassing transaction options that make doing business easier.
- Customer Service Experience: It is far more important to learn how your customer feels about your company after receiving service from you.
- Maintenance Agreements: Create maintenance contracts with customers for the specified scope of services and within the time frame specified.
- Electronic Quoting: CRM Runner makes it easy to generate invoices, manage sales, collect and track payments, do business accounting and tax calculations, and use a comprehensive real-time reporting function to accurately measure business progress.
- Electronic Invoicing: A good business is always built on the “Customer First” motto, and with CRM RUNNER-designed quotes and invoices, you can fully uphold that standard.
- CRM Runner’s scheduling feature allows you to further automate your workflow and grow your business. The scheduler assists in reviewing the calendar in order to keep track of important events, meetings, and tasks.
- Marketing: CRM Runner helps you handle your multiple campaigns and the specific challenges associated with the industry. It enables you to manage and streamline your campaigns in order to achieve the best results.
- Images & Video upload: When a job is finished the field agent can take images as well as videos from the job site. If other documentation is needed to upload, he can upload any type of file from any device.
- Swipe & Go: CRM RUNNER provides a platform for hassle-free, secure, and documented payment processes with the Swipe & Go feature.
Start Your 14-day Free Trial With CRM Runner
With the right CRM system, you can align your business processes with customer strategies, increasing profits while also building customer loyalty and retention over time. CRM Runner aims to help your company’s operations, goals, and CRM efforts. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 877.590.0040 and speak with one of our representatives. You can also request a demo!