Businesses are all about making money. Regardless of your industry or role in a company, you want to find ways to accomplish goals. Approximately half of retailers use a perpetual inventory management strategy, and over half of businesses are using CRM solutions – and those numbers are increasing.
These two types of systems are becoming increasingly important for business success.
How will it be if you get an integrated inventory CRM Software? Yes, that will surely supercharge your business’ inventory management processes. See our CRM Runner inventory CRM Software.
Using CRM Runner, how can you manage your inventory?
- The inventory can be categorized using different tabs at your convenience.
- Allows you to set up a reorder reminder when a certain threshold has been reached.
- Maintain inventory, non-inventory items, and service items.
- Using RMA, you can accept returns, refunds, and exchanges.
- Drag and drop the columns to alter the look.
- As soon as items arrive at your warehouse from suppliers, the system automatically updates inventory stock.
- Using CRM Runner, you can capture and verify all the information you need about products and services, including serial numbers, pictures, descriptions, prices, stock numbers, and more.
- Use the search bar to find products by their names or descriptions.
- SKU and serial numbers can be used to keep track of products.
- Set the warranty on products or items.
Through our intuitive and inventory features, you can manage accurate stock levels at different locations, schedule timely procurement, store frequent stock transactions, and analyze stock movement patterns efficiently. CRM Runner also allows you to maintain product quality and manage threshold quantities of stock.
Want to see it in action? Try CRM Runner for free for 14 days and experience it!