Customers are important to a business, and the objective is to improve relationships with each one of them. No matter what kind of business you run or what kind of services or goods you provide, maintaining and growing your customer base is important.
We’ll explain how CRM Runner can benefit your pest control business in this blog post.
Benefits Of Using CRM Runner For Your Pest Control Business
- Dispatching: The most efficient way to manage jobs and daily operations is through automated scheduling.
- GPS Tracking: CRM Runner’s systematic layout allows you to easily monitor your customers, prospects, team members, dealers, distributors, and agents from a single platform.
- Transactions: CRM Runner offers comprehensive and all-encompassing transaction options that make doing business easier.
- Customer Service Experience: Learning how your customer feels about your company after receiving service from you is far more important.
- Maintenance Agreements: Create maintenance agreements with customers for the specified range of services and within the specified time frame.
- Electronic Quoting: CRM Runner makes it easy to generate invoices, manage sales, collect and track payments, do business accounting and tax calculations, and use a comprehensive real-time reporting function to accurately measure business progress.
- Electronic invoicing: CRM RUNNER-designed quotes and invoices allow you to fully uphold the standard that a good business is always built on: “Customer First.”
- Task scheduling: CRM Runner’s scheduling feature allows you to further automate your workflow and grow your business. The scheduler assists in reviewing the calendar in order to keep track of important events, meetings, and tasks.
- Marketing: CRM Runner helps you handle your multiple campaigns and the specific challenges associated with the industry. It enables you to manage and streamline your campaigns in order to achieve the best results.
- Images & Video upload: When a job is finished the field agent can take images as well as videos from the job site. Also, the agent can upload any kind of file from any device if additional supporting documentation is required.
- Swipe & Go: CRM RUNNER provides a platform for a hassle-free, secure, and documented payment process with the Swipe & Go feature.
CRM software for pest control businesses has many advantages. Only a few of the features that will benefit your business are highlighted here. Other features like report generation and automated follow-ups enhance the process overall. They facilitate and streamline your business processes in a variety of ways.
CRM Runner aims to help your company’s operations, goals, and CRM efforts. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 877.590.0040 and speak with one of our representatives. You can also request a demo!