A busy sales team is frequently dispersed across a large geographical area, meeting with leads, closing sales, and even cold-calling potential clients. It can be difficult to keep track of their work, and traditional methods (such as manual check-ins) can be time-consuming for your team.
You may benefit from the location GPS tracking feature of CRM Runner that can help in easily keeping a track of where each team member is. With that data, you and your team can gain several advantages.
CRM Runner allows you to easily monitor your customers, prospects, team members, dealers, distributors, and agents by bringing them all together on a single platform. You can not only perform tasks and manage your team members effectively, but you can also track real-time updates from all team members.
With a single click, you can access all of your on-field representatives on the map. CRM Runner employs GPS tracking to provide you with a real-time movement map of each and every sales representative on the field. Let’s look at how CRM Runner can help your company with GPS tracking.
How CRM Runner Can Help Manage Your Business With GPS Tracking?
- Get a bird’s eye view of your on-field representatives with a single click.
- Remove the need for technicians to manually check in on employees and contractors through status updates or phone calls.
- Allows for accurate time tracking for team members.
- Filter your searches quickly and easily by individuals, teams, or locations to better manage your crews, resources, and projects.
- Gain a better understanding of how much time each team member spends on each project.
- Receive notifications for invoices, estimates, leads, and sales generated by field agents in accordance with time frames.
Gain real-time sales data, efficiently manage client meetings, accurately manage travel expenses and reimbursement, save time on check-ins, and improve your sales team’s productivity with the GPS tracking feature.
GPS Tracking Matters
Through actionable data, live tracking, and constant communication, a GPS tracker provides an overview of sales activities. It is a preferred weapon for large field sales teams looking to optimize and improve their sales performance. With CRM Runner, get a full-funnel marketing approach including GPS integration that makes your team more productive and more efficient over the long term.
If you are searching for CRM Software for tracking your team members, you can go for a 14-day free trial of CRM Runner. Also, you can request a demo at your convenience.