If you’re looking for ways to improve your sales funnel management, CRM could be a great option. By keeping track of your leads and customers, you can get a better idea of where they are in the buying process and what needs to be done to close the sale.
Additionally, CRM can help you automate some of the more tedious tasks associated with sales funnel management, freeing up your time to focus on more important things.
What is a sales funnel?
Sales funnels are visual representations of the steps involved in selling a service or product. The report shows how many open deals you have, what stage they’re at, and if you’re on track to meet your goals.
CRM Runner’s Sales Funnel: How Can It Help You?
You can streamline your sales process with CRM Runner’s sales funnel. It becomes possible to sort your leads into different groups. With this tool, you can see who you need to follow up with, who has agreed to buy, and who has already sent you their money. Your sales funnel will then be automatically analyzed by CRM Runner, so you can identify where you need to improve.
Let’s take a quick view of how it can help you:
- Sales funnel overview displaying all leads by stage.
- Drag-and-drop allows leads to be placed at the appropriate level as they progress.
- Your lead’s contact information needs to be reviewed and updated.
- Meetings and phone calls can be rescheduled at any time by the lead.
- If a lead comes in, you can send an email to specific members of your team and departments.
- You can customize the assignment settings by selecting the department and team.
- Your team will receive push notifications and emails as your leads progress through the sales funnel.
CRM Runner streamlines the sales process from the initial call to the closing stage through the management and decision-making of the sales team. Sales teams can utilize this CRM Software to do proper follow-ups, to assist in sales improvements, and to eliminate the vacuums in their operations.
You can boost your business’ growth by reducing repetitive tasks and optimizing your customer organization. Schedule a time to speak with us or try it out for 14 days for free to see if your sales team is right for this CRM sales funnel integration.