GPS tracking enabled CRM software is a subset of Field Service Management which is structured to monitor and evaluate the various aspects of field operations. Effective utilization of sales teams of a company hugely depends on the management of expenses of time and transit. To achieve scalable growth in a short time period, it is pertinent to communicate and track different teams of sales executives. A GPS tracking CRM will empower you to get pinpoint locations of your sales team.
By combining GPS tracking with the CRM platform, you can get real-time tracking for your team members, contractors and clients. You will have the ability to plan routes that are being taken up your sales executives and get a detailed picture of the operations of your sales teams. GPS tracking CRM software is particularly useful for companies working across different regions and on multiple projects.
Control different sales teams
- Effectively plan the activities of a sophisticated network of sales executives
- Allocation of daily plans using a route map and street view can be done through GPS tracking CRM. View automatically generated adherence reports on the allocated plans.
- CRM-GPS mobile integration will give precise reports regarding every facet of the executive’s activity ranging from the amount of time with the client, transit time and interim stops.
- The GPS CRM platform enables your complete engagement with the sales team according to the client activity. This ensures the creation of an optimum workflow.
Monitor and Examine the Sales Progress
- The GPS CRM software gives real-time location and you can get an understanding of the daily sales activities with the click of a b
- Keep yourself in the loop of the sale activities in real-time and make strategic decisions to improve sales.
Acquire actionable intelligence from the location
- Using GPS tagging, client meetings can be tracked and potential sales targets can be dynamically allocated.
- Extended client meetings can lead to shuffling of the workforce and this can be easily done through GPS tracking CRM.
Assess and validate the transit expenses
- Managing an outdoor sales team effectively is dependent on two components of transit distance and time involved.
- Using real-time GPS-CRM, you will able to monitor, chronicle and replicate the transit paths and time spent.
- You have the capacity to correctly gauge the daily efficiency of the sales executive depending on the various parameters.
Structure and Control the transit plans
- There are multiple aspects regarding the transit of the sales team such as commute path, distance covered and traffic density. These can be correctly evaluated and the most competent plan can be drawn for transit.
- Automate and allocate reminders for meetings
- Using the GPS CRM software the manager is continuously updated about the sakes activity by reminders on meetings.
- GPS integration with CRM sets precise reminders which allow you to keep track of every sales activity in the region.
Choosing the top Location tracking system
- Perfect integration of the Mobile GPS CRM with the dashboard.
- Should enable sales executives to note their attendances using a feature of GPS check-in which will reflect in your synchronized in the CRM dashboard.
- Should be able to locate the leads using GPS services within a specified region for scheduling meetings with the clients.
You can take our 14 days free trial of this software from CRM Runner and even check our pricing too.