CRM Software for Mystery Shoppers can make a big difference in the work that they do.
Mystery shopping is the kind of career that sounds too good to be true. Companies contract you and your team to “shop till you drop,” posing as an everyday consumer. After you make the purchase, you submit a report about the experience. You make comments about the cleanliness of the store and the attitude of the service staff who helped you. Mystery shopping isn’t limited to just shopping either. The model can be applied to restaurants and hotline chats as well. Mystery shopping helps keep service staff, managers, and businesses accountable.
There is an old saying that comes to mind: when the cat’s away, the mice will play. That is a big fear of the head honchos who run businesses. Sure, the employees appear to be on their A-game when they’re around, but how do they act when nobody’s watching? That’s what the mystery shopper aims to answer. With that knowledge, the business administrators can determine which type of action to take in the future as to guarantee a high level of customer satisfaction.
CRM Software for Mystery Shoppers can be a valuable tool for today’s mystery shoppers. Running such a business requires a lot of coordination from getting customers, to coordinating shopping trips, to collecting payments on past due invoices. CRM Software can help keep these tasks moving along at an appropriate pace so that you never fall behind.
Mystery Shoppers are raving about CRM Software for Mystery Shoppers:
- Landing pages means finding more customers is easier than ever before. In the past, you might have had to go door-to-door, offering your services. No doubt about it, that’s a method that still works. Another method is having a website that attracts leads. The leads are imported into your CRM Database for future contact. A sales funnel tool helps manager the B2B outreach along the way.
- Keep the lines of communication open with businesses. Whether interacting with a business that is currently using your service or trying to connect with one that has never used a mystery shopper before, the benefit of strategic communication plan is that customers will be find it easy to come to you. You can set up communication via email, SMS (text message), or phone using CRM Software.
- Templates for estimates, contracts, invoices, and more make running your business a breeze. You can spend more time shopping and less time making documents.
- GPS tools are great for locating clients on a map. Before you head out, you can see what the street view looks like. You could even add that to your services as a mystery shopper. How easy is it to find the location of the client?
- Easy-to-use. Tutorials and customer support making CRM Software easy to use.
If you are interested in learning more about CRM Software for Mystery Shoppers, contact CRM RUNNER today. We offer a free trial!